Children are welcomed for mornings, 5 days a week, except during school holidays.
- 8:45 – 9:00 : Arrival
- 9:00 – 11:45 : Activities
Each child is welcomed individually in the welcome area of the classroom. There they can take off their coat and put on their indoor shoes before walking into the room.
In order to introduce children to the flow of class, helping them with using both languages and their understanding of time, we structure the mornings as follows:
- free activities
- sharing a snack (for those children who want one)
- free activities
- singing/dancing/yoga (for those who want)
- cleaning up the classroom
- potty time/changing nappy time
- getting ready to go outside (shoes, coats, then sitting quietly until everyone is ready)
- 11:45 – 12:00 : Pick-up
Children wait for parents while they play in the garden.
Children are welcomed for full or half days, with or with out participating in the catered lunch, for 4 days a week (except during school holidays).
- 8:00-8:30 : Daycare in the classroom
- 8:45 – 9:00 : Arrival of the children.
- 9:00 – 12:00 : First cycle of work
- 11:30 – 12:00 : Morning ends, progressive departure for children’s restaurant
- 11:30 – 13:30 : Lunch break
- 13:30 – 16h00 : Second cycle of work
- 16:00 – 16:30 : End of the day
- 16:30 – 16:45 : Children’s leaving time
- 16:45 – 18:00 : Afterschool daycare
Children help educators prepare the environment.
Children are welcomed individually.
During the morning, children choose their activities and participate in the various presentations.
Departure of the half-day children and the children having lunch at home. Progressive departure of children for children’s restaurant.
Meal and recreation in the garden.
At the beginning of the afternoon, children can have a nap or participate, if awoken, to a song and story time. Once awoken, children choose their activities and participate in the various presentations.
Collective snack and playtime.
Children are escorted, individually, to their parents or guardians.
- 8:30 : Arrival of the children
- 8:45 : Starting class
- 16:45 – 17:00 : Children’s leaving time
- 17:00 – 18:00 : Afterschool daycare
Children are welcomed on full time, with or without catering at noon, 4 days a week, except during school holidays.