The enrolment process at the Maison des Enfants is as follows:
- You consulted our school fees and admissions policy on the school website.
- You visited the school (if possible) and had a meeting with a staff member whom answered your questions and explained you important details about community and school’s specificities.
- If you want to, you fill in the pre-registration form below and your child will be automatically added to our waiting list.
- In January, school’s family are invited to re-enrol their children.
- If we are able to offer you a conditional place within the school, we will send you an invitation to come and meet a member of the team to discuss your application.
- For a September start, new enrolments are handled after the internal re-enrolment process for existing families (january/february).
- To start at any other time, registrations are processed on a case-by-case basis.
- After the interview, we’ll give you a final response.
- If your receive confirmation of a place, you will also receive the enrolment form.
If you have any issue with this form or do not receive a confirmation email saying your request has been sent, please contact us using the contact page.